Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MusicVideos4K's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MusicVideos4K's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MusicVideos4K at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on MusicVideos4K's web site are provided "as is". MusicVideos4K makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MusicVideos4K does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MusicVideos4K or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MusicVideos4K's Internet site, even if MusicVideos4K or a MusicVideos4K authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MusicVideos4K's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MusicVideos4K does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MusicVideos4K may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MusicVideos4K does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MusicVideos4K has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MusicVideos4K of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MusicVideos4K's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of City of London without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
MusicVideos4K offers music video remasters using own and exclusive 4K upscaling method and actual transfer to Rec.2020 Standard. Original footage is remastered and therefore is new material for the copyright owner promotion and benefit.
MusicVideos4K allows every customer to watch first the original copyrighted footage directly on their sponsor website ( YouTube, VeVo ). Therefore fair use of the material is present.
No copyright infringement intended. FAIR USE. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Any claims to this website are subject to the fair comprehension of the text above.
MUSICVIDEOS4K ("Musicvideos4k") operates Musicvideos4k.com and may operate other websites. It is Musicvideos4k's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Musicvideos4k collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Musicvideos4k's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Musicvideos4k's visitors use its website. From time to time, Musicvideos4k may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Musicvideos4k also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on Musicvideos4k.com blogs/sites. Musicvideos4k only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Musicvideos4k's websites choose to interact with Musicvideos4k in ways that require Musicvideos4k to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Musicvideos4k gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at Musicvideos4k.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Musicvideos4k are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Musicvideos4k collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Musicvideos4k. Musicvideos4k does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Musicvideos4k may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Musicvideos4k may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Musicvideos4k does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Musicvideos4k discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Musicvideos4k's behalf or to provide services available at Musicvideos4k's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Musicvideos4k's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Musicvideos4k will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Musicvideos4k discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Musicvideos4k believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Musicvideos4k, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Musicvideos4k website and have supplied your email address, Musicvideos4k may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Musicvideos4k and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Musicvideos4k takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Musicvideos4k, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Musicvideos4k goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Musicvideos4k may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.